Role: Contracts Manager - Paralegal
Location: Liverpool Street, London (Remotely at the moment)
Duration: 10 months - Possibility to extend
Starting date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £22 - £26 per hour
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution for industries seeking an ambitious and talented Contracts Manager to join their London team for a ten months period.
This person will support the Legal team in a variety of projects; primary focus is to manage the contract negotiation process, including supporting contracts through their lifecycle and to serve as a liaison with the company business units, Legal department and third parties.
- Negotiation and analysis of commercial contracts, NDAs and licensing agreements.
- Manage contract process incl. signature (through e-signature tools) and archiving in electronic systems, ensuring that automated systems are functioning correctly.
- Support contract management tools.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements.
- Responsibility for triaging legal aliases, including answering questions from other teams and pointing people to available resources.
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts and provide back up to other roles.
- Develop and maintain of legal wiki pages.
- Prepare email correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications, as requested.
- Analyse, track and report on legal statistics; handle confidential and highly-sensitive information with professionalism.
- Conduct various additional other legal and ad hoc projects as required.
- Minimum 3+ years review, negotiation and analysis of commercial contracts, with desired emphasis on NDAs and licensing agreements.
- In-house technology company experience.
- University degree or equivalent required.
- Developed business acumen, with ability to understand the company's business and anticipate the nature and magnitude of issues that could arise in various settings.
- Fluency in English required. Excellent communication skills in order to help the team provide pragmatic, creative, collaborative and solution-oriented legal support, pro-active, self-starting, experienced problem-solver mentality, effectively prioritises and drives issues to resolution.
- Attention to detail, well-organised and adept in a fast-paced, high volume environment; strong project management skills; ability to communicate and implement legal initiatives and company policy
- Confidence in working and troubleshooting independently
- High level of emotional intelligence, cultural awareness/sensitivity and uncompromising ethical standards.
- Ability to effectively prioritise, escalate appropriately and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office Suite (ideally also Google Suite) and the ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency in new technologies, including Tableau, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Slack, Google.
- Experience or ability to learn contracts management software and electronic signature system.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments.
- Fluency in French or German a strong plus.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.