We have a number of Full time, Permanent opportunities for mid to senior level Procurement / Contracts Managers for our prestigious renewable energy client
As a Procurement/Contracts Manager, you will support one or several of our clients offshore projects during the development and/or construction phase, and optimise their supply chain measures through the project lifecycle.
This role would be based in our client's offices in the West Midlands or Wiltshire.
* Support their global offshore projects
* Manage the negotiation of high value, complex contracts and realise these contracts during the construction and installation phase
* Manage deviations, draw up the associated documents and monitor costs
* Conduct negotiations in multi-disciplinary and international teams
* Development and implementation of procurement and negotiation strategies
* Optimisation of purchasing processes, methods and tools for the improvement of internal and external procedures
* Negotiations with suppliers and conclusion of contracts and framework agreements
* Preparation and implementation of tenders as well as contract award recommendations
* Experience in handling power plant construction projects or very large industry or infrastructure projects
* Extensive experience in identifying and assessing commercial contract risks and in developing risk prevention or control strategies
* Proven knowledge in complex CAPEX and OPEX negotiations
* Ability to manage several sets of agreements and stakeholders as well as to manage and lead multi-disciplinary and international teams
* Intercultural understanding and experience in working with people from various cultures
* Very good communication skills in English and/or German
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally, including periods of time overseas supporting our growth projects
These roles offer a competitive salary & an excellent benefits package
For more information on these exciting Procurement opportunities please contact the recruitment team or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.