An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Administrator within a petro chemicals organisation, this is a 10th month contract to start in Jan 2022
- Raise service and material requisitions for third parties to perform work on site in a timely manner and create the requisition right first time
- Create service entry sheets for work completed at site to enable payment to vendor on time
- Follow up on any anomalies and ensure all control checks are completed - Liaise with contractor and vendor representatives to address any issues that may arise from placement of order and payment of invoices
- Identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts, including arranging performance reviews and meetings to identify opportunities.
- Perform assignments in a safe and diligent manner, timely informing supervisor of any incidents or potential gaps.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience of using SAP
- Minimum 5 years of experience in contracts administration
- Business and ethics compliance
- Proven experience of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised and motivated to complete work tasks on time and to a high standard
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively within the team, across the organisation, and with third parties.
Hours: 37.5 pw
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.