Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Duration: 12 Months Temporary, Maternity Cover
Salary: £27,300-£29,900 (hourly rate equivalent)
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, that use technology and innovation to help meet the world's growing energy needs. They hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world's largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers.
Your new job
As the Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Raising service and material requisitions for third parties to perform work onsite in a timely manner
- Creating service entry sheers for work completed at site
- Follow up any anomalies and ensure control checks are completed
- Liaising with contractor and vendor representatives addressing any issues
- Performing assignments in a safe and diligent manner
- Identifying performance and efficiency improvements
- Experience of Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience of using SAP
- Contracts Administration experience - minimum of 5 years
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively and work within a team
This role is a temporary contract for 12 months covering maternity leave, working 37.5 hours per week.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.