Our Client a Global Oil and Gas Organisation have an opening for a Contracts Administrator on an initial 12 Month Contract basis. This position is full time, 37.5 hrs per week, working Monday to Friday based in Mossmorran, Fife.
As the Contracts Administrator, your main functions will be to Ensure Contractors work in accordance with contract terms and conditions. Ensure timely placement of Purchase Orders that support contract services for production work in compliance with corporate controls and best practices. Track progress, and support Supervisors with coordinating Contractor's compliance regarding company systems and controls. Oversee the administration and performance of service contracts. Ensure contract payments are executed accurately and anomalies are identified. Ensure payments are made to Contractors in accordance with requirements of Company agreements held with Contracts in a timely manner. Advise on contract risks and support the stewardship of gap closure and opportunities for improvement, assisting with prioritisation where required.
Your Key Responsibilities will be to create Service Entries and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company"s SAP system. - Liaise with Contractor Representatives on a daily basis to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders. You will also:
- Maintain critical contractual documentation, including SOA"s, Purchase Orders, Records of Meetings and decisions.
- Monitor the expiration dates of contracts
- Monitor and analyse the spend of contracts
- Monitor the status of Invoice receipt and payment.
- Ensure contract costs are allocated to correct cost centres or end users.
- Accurate records of Agreement Numbers, Purchase order numbers and Contract
To be successful in this position you will have some of the following Skills/Qualifications.
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerised maintenance management tools.
- Experience and confidence working in field or industrial environments
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills, with ability to
- manage discipline and performance issues in the workplace.
- Understanding of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS)
- Knowledge of safety management tools and systems. (JSA, Risk Assessment)
- OIMS 8-1 system knowledge to an advanced standard.
- Budgetary reporting and analysis skills
- Solid written communication and reporting skills
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.