Job: Contract renewal administrator
£9.50 per hour
Based in Londonderry
Description of Role
This is a service contract renewal administrator role. The tasks include a variety of activities to identify opportunities to renew, maintain and terminate support contracts with third party/partner suppliers.
This will involve handling large amounts of data, cleansing and updating systems to correspond to supplier information, therefore, attention to detail is essential. Some financial management reporting is required on a month by month basis.
Good communication skills are required, as you will participate in regular supplier/customer review calls.
You will be expected to manage your own activities and prioritise work to ensure support is constant and correct for the end customer needs.
Full training on tools, processes and procedures will be provided.
Further details provided at interview
Skills - Essential:
Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
Be proactive, tenacious, and use own initiative - exercising sound judgement and a common sense approach
MS Office especially Access, Excel (Intermediate), Outlook and Word
Attention to detail
Ability to engage effectively with all levels of Management, Customers, Suppliers and Partner Organisations
Ability to work as part of team or as an individual providing cover for absences to ensure continuity of service
Skills - Useful:
Knowledge of Purchase Order systems.
Aptitude for database usage
The role holder will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the specialist area and be responsible for a specific set of tasks within this discipline. Basic knowledge of the specific field and of relevant tools and methods.
* Support. Provides a specialized support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution to the team leader or manager in order to maintain appropriate service for the business unit, area or team.
* Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team as well as throughout Fujitsu in order to maintain the appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the business unit, area or team.
* Planning, organizing and monitoring work. Recognizes changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
* Storing and reporting information. Maintains appropriate data relevant to the specified role for the business area or team to ensure accurate records and the ability to report when necessary to management.
* Communication. Communicates effectively by using appropriate questioning, listening and presentation skills for colleagues, managers and customers in order to express and convey information appropriately for the business area or team's requirements.
* Standards. Operates processes, standards and practices and recognizes where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business unit, area or team as well as Fujitsu.
* Business awareness. Recognizes the business impact of their role to the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
* Personal Development. Maintains a depth of knowledge in their area and takes initiative to extend knowledge in order to ensure personal contribution to the team.
Key Performance Indicators
* Meets performance goals as set
* Personal development plan kept up to date
* Strategic goals and targets are met
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
* Good time management.
* Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
* Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
* Agreed standard of measurement.
* Team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
* Up to date skills are maintained
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.