Continuous Improvement Manager
Up to £45,000 per annum.
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer are seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager for one of their manufacturing plants based in Winterbourne.
You will be responsible responsibility to provide direction for continuous improvement across all functions, delivering both local & central initiatives. Diagnosing & coordinating improvement activities that build on and accelerate ongoing initiatives.
- Drive CI and Lean culture within the sites to achieve 'World Class' status in the whole organisation.
- Diagnose key improvement opportunities and set aspirational improvement targets.
- Develop a shared overview of improvement activity across the plant.
- Support area owners in project selection, design & delivery of measurable improvements
- Lead and support CI & Kaizen workshops
- Lead the implementation of central Operational Excellence transformation projects
- Sustainably embed the Production System including KPIs, standards and process best practices.
- Introduce and apply appropriate tools and methodologies and best practices.
- Drive accelerated implementation of most impactful levers.
- Engage site management and their teams in the transformation effort
- Communicate progress regularly and celebrate success.
- Collaborate pro-actively with CI teams across the EMEA business to leverage best practice.
- Provide training around key Continuous Improvement levers.
- Provide a platform to engage co-workers and contribute towards a culture of continuous improvement.
- Mentor and support all co-workers in up-skilling.
This role would be suitable for an analytical minded Continuous Improvement Professional who is adapt at change management.
- Working experience in Operations Excellence / Continuous Improvement.
- Experience of successfully managing significant change / transformation projects within a manufacturing environment.
- Firsthand experience of Lean and continuous improvement methodologies e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Relevant qualification and working experience science, technology or engineering subject preferred.
- Genuine passion for this mission to transform the manufacturing capability.
- Fluent spoken and written English; other languages advantageous.
- Change management.
- Skilled communicator, facilitator and trainer.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Customer orientation.
- Drive and energy.
- Analytical and structured.
- Can simplify complexity.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.