Job Title: Configuration Engineer
Location: Warrington, WA3
Duration: 1 year, temporary
Hourly Rate: £9.50 per hour
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With their innovative service offerings, they enable their customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
About the job role
- Maintaining asset database
- Software build/imaging of customer equipment following predefined scripts
- Hardware upgrades predominantly on point of sale (POS) equipment
- QA check of the supplied equipment
- You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential
- Some knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and product set
- Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure
- Good time keeping required
- Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player
This role will involve working a rotating shift pattern, likely to be 6-2, 2-10, with a further possibility of 10-6. The role will also be subject to security clearance (more information can be provided)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.