The Compliance Advisor will support the Head of Service to ensure compliance levels are monitored and maintained across all business processes.
- Conduct in branch and remote branch audits in line with UKIR SOPS and other relevant customer requirements.
- Support on implementation as part of a project team on new onsite/corporate accounts as directed by the Head of Service
- Implement service and process improvements as directed by Head of Service
- Recommend service & technology improvements to ensure compliance, heighten customer experience and reduce consultant's admin burden.
- Run regular reports to pro-actively assist the business in being compliant
- Ensure all key processes have a policy and/or SOP across all functional and branch areas
- Provide technology support to the Business Process & Technology Solutions Specialist and wider business teams
- Manage GDPR, Right to Work and AWR processes as directed by Head of Service
- Support on any other ad hoc projects as instructed by the Head of Service
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Self-development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience working in compliance
- Previous experience working in the recruitment industry
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consultative & negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Ability to think on your feet
- Able to take ownership of task/s
- Self-efficient with ability to work autonomously
- Technical ability including Microsoft Office
What we can offer:
- 25 days annual leave which increases each fully completed holiday year up to 30 days
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Option to join Private Medical Insurance
- Great working environment
Location: Birmingham or Nottingham area
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.