Kelly Services are supporting a Global Life Science Client that specialises in the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for rare genetic diseases, that affect small patient populations. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. Our client places the patient at the heart of everything they do, with a mission surrounding bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
As their exclusive recruitment partner, we are looking to support our client in building their EUMEA Commercial Operations team to play a key role and act as a technical lead for data integration, new technology and policy initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations, this position is a brand new vacancy that will be primarily be building infrastructure for third party data warehousing and developing and implementing internal and external data management policies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Design, develop, and modify third party data management infrastructure to expedite data analysis and reporting.
- Implement policies and guidelines for third party data management.
- Develop standard operating procedures for third party data handling and archiving.
- Provide guidance in identifying and defining Brand specific data requirements.
- Oversee the procurement of third-party data, maintain relationships with external partners.
- Maintain internal data asset library.
- Assimilate, organize and distribute 3rd party data analytics.
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets.
- The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of big data, data warehousing and/or data management, with significant experience in vendor management as well as sourcing/buying of data
- Experience of working in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous, alongside above country international business exposure
- The successful candidate will be confident working in an outward facing capacity, with the ability to explain complex concepts and problems in simple terms, interpreting data and communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, up to C-suite.
- The ideal candidate will be strong in project management, working in a matrix environment, with a positive and approachable attitude to fill this high paced role, coupled with the ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- It will be expected that the role holder has a high level of competency with Microsoft Office Applications, data visualization and BI tools as mandatory including Powerpoint, Excel, One Drive and other Sharepoint Systems, Tableau, PowerBI, and so on.
- The role holder will demonstrate the ability/experience providing innovative and effective training solutions to medium size groups
- You will be results-oriented with flexibility to adopt and utilise new tools and techniques to improve departmental output.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.