£35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus
Newly-created opportunity with a leading international business, combining commercial involvement with financial analysis and some more technical aspects. The result is a broad scope with great variety and a real opportunity for future career progression.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales and KPI reporting
- Analysis of individual business unit and Group financial performance
- Consolidating and analysing long term strategy financial forecasts
- Preparation of the Group's monthly consolidation, analysing movements and variances
- Production of quarterly and annual consolidated forecasts
- Assisting in Group audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Continuous improvement of Group reporting systems and presentation of data
- Liaising with local finance teams on accounting and cash flow preparations
- Supporting business intelligence and investment appraisal analysis
- Assisting in Group projects and initiatives as required
- Supporting the development of Group treasury, including cash flow and FX management
We're looking for an active studier or qualified accountant with strong data analysis and reporting skills, ideally coupled with some experience of working a group environment. It would be beneficial also if you have some understanding of the technical requirements of consolidation accounting and of internal controls.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.