£10.60 per hour plus benefits
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking an experienced CNC Miller or Turner for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for setting and operation of CNC and other manufacturing machines. Producing components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately.
- Plan & specify tooling requirements, including jigs and fixtures, tool changes and amendments including offset adjustments and minor program changes to produce components within drawing tolerances/limits.
- Working with the Coordinator and Engineer to ensure the machines are efficiently ran with optimum cycle times.
- Support and where applicable train other setters/operative.
- Responsible for own component inspection including first offs and in cycle.
- Ensure all components in production are accompanied by the appropriate production order/traceability.
- Highlighting and reporting faults to Coordinator or Engineers.
- Adhere to production schedules as instructed and agreed with Coordinator.
- Ensuring your working area is kept neat and tidy at all times and general housekeeping maintained to assist with Health and Safety procedures.
This role would be suitable for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator competent in either milling or turning using FANUC and G&M Code and seeking career progression.
- Able to interpret Engineering drawings.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Experience with various forms of measuring equipment.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a team.
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach.
- Basic IT skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week. Day shifts 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 12pm on Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.