CNC Machine Operator / Programmer
Permanent - Full Time
Location - North West London
Salary - £42,000
Using proficient and practised machine setting and operating skills produce machined parts ready for the client's highly skilled Craftsman to use in production. The CNC Machine Operator/ Programmer is responsible for a number of specific duties. This includes responsibility for:
- To programme / set and operate machines in a safe manner with regard to themselves and others, complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- To produce components to the Company standard in the most efficient/cost effective manner.
The CNC Machine Operator/ Programmer is responsible for a number of basic duties. This includes responsibility for:
- To systematically undertake and follow up work assignments by way of
- To complete documentation such as regulation report sheets, timesheets etc in a timely manner, to the required format, and in the required detail.
- To follow the correct procedures when using substances that are hazardous to health and to adhere to safe working practices.
- To support and practice a "Good Housekeeping" regime.
- To observe and practice the required security controls for all component parts and guns that are being processed in the Engineering Shop.
- To work to the published procedures for key Engineering Shop processes.
- To liaise with customers, as and when required during Company visits.
- To participate, as and when required, in bench marking exercises.
- To carry out engineering crafts in a timely fashion to help ensure that factory production output targets are not adversely affected.
- Follow any instruction on processes/procedure as defined by the Foreman/Management
- To asset in the identification of shortfalls in materials/equipment used that inhibits the performance of the Engineering Shop.
- Fanuc Controls - Milling Machines
- 4/5 Axis / Mastercam
- Prototrack (Beneficial)
If you are interested in this career path inside a unique company, please click APPLY today.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.