Client Engagement and Marketing Specialist
Location: Birmingham /Cheltenham Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent Discipline: B2B Marketing
Kelly? You could say we invented the modern recruitment industry. But that was then. Now we want to look towards the future. Towards #whatsnext.
That's where the Client Engagement team comes in. We're disruptors. Leaders of the pack. Innovative pioneers. Working across Kelly's key specialisms we look to expand our footprint in the UK. How do we do this? We identify potential new clients. We create content bespoke to them, and then we communicate the content. Ultimately we take our message to market and attract and win the best clients out there! We track and progress our targets. We look at how many points of contact are needed before a lead is generated. How we can convert the reams and reams of data that we have into revenue.
So who are we looking for?
Someone based in Birmingham or Cheltenham who constantly has their finger on the pulse. A marketing specialist who can quickly get up and running and get to know our specialisms inside out. Then come up with mind-blowing ideas that'll get Kelly noticed by clients. We're looking for thought provokers to put together social media campaigns, e-shot mailer campaigns and tailored and bespoke messaging.
- A marketing specialist who thinks outside the box. Come up with ideas that'll set us apart from our competitors.
- Create fun and engaging content - surveys, videos, infographics, blog posts…the sky's the limit.
- Create a presence through e-shot mailers and social media posts.
- Support the Sales teams with captivating collateral.
- Run multiple campaigns at one time, from imagination sessions through to finding the contacts to send it to and scheduling content.
- Then when you get a hit, track your leads. Develop a tool to track all of this. A tool that allows for full visibility. And the follow up with them, with even more thought-provoking content.
- Data, data, data - we already have a foundation in place, with mailing lists for each specialism. What we're looking for is someone who can add to this.
- Research sale triggers that can be targeted by the Sales Team.
- Support the Sales team, by finding targets relevant to their specialisms. We want someone who's passionate about building accurate data sets that provide teams with all the information they could possibly need. All the information needed to sell Kelly Services to them.
This role is all about your mindset and attitude. We're looking for bright, switched-on people who are looking for opportunities in Birmingham or Cheltenham to take a hold of. Creative thinkers. Imaginative dreamers.
A degree in Marketing or Media Studies isn't, therefore, necessary but would be useful.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Sidhra Haq on 0121 259 0665.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.