Job Title: Cleaner
Length: 1-3 months
Pay per hour: £8.72
Shift: Monday to Friday- 8am -4pm
Your new company
Kelly Services are recruiting for a Cleaner to work for one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK, working for one of their clients in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Your new job
You will be providing touchpoint cleaning support throughout the office and warehouse. Your main responsibilities will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning washrooms/toilets & offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that areas are always cleaned to the highest standards
- Always maintain Health and Safety standards
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Clean and maintain all areas in accordance with SOPs
Skills you need to succeed
- Experience in similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest Facilities companies in the UK.
Pay is £8.72 per hour working Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, this role is initially for around 1-3 months with the chance of a further extension.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.