Claim Handlers required for Gateshead area!
A great opportunity to work with a great organization and develop your customer service skills!
- Handling inbound calls from customers wishing to make an insurance claim with regards to their mobile phone device.
- You will support your customer through the process, assisting with fresh claims, or perhaps cancelling if required.
- By following set questions on your PC, you will talk your customer through a step by step process to determine the options available to them.
If you have
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Computer skills, and the ability to navigate with ease.
- Flexibility, with great attendance and good time keeping making sure your available for our customers.
- Training: 3 weeks, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. Full attendance is required.
- Shifts: 5/7 days between 8am - 9pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday (Full Flexibility required)
- Start Date: 15th March 2021
- Salary: 25 & Over - £18,137.60, Under 25 - £17,056
- Site: Work at Home role initially with a view to becoming office based. Office is based at Tyne River House, close to the Metro Centre.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.