Enactus UK are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee their organisation's ongoing operations and growth. You will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency, growth and impact of the UK social enterprise and its extensive network of operations, volunteers and partners.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You'll have to maintain control of diverse operations, so we expect you to be an experienced, hands-on and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we'd like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to maintain the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable programme impact and growth.
- Design and implement delivery programme improvement plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance, programme impact and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of the team
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fund-raising ventures
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience in youth social action/social enterprise programme delivery
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Experience in fund-raising will be a plus
- MSc/MBA is a plus
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.