Job Title: Channel Offer Analyst
Salary: £73K- £111K
Duration: 12 months
Kelly Services are working in partnership with leading Global Company. They are looking to hire Channel Offer Analyst to join their London team. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for self-starters to develop strategies that deliver business results.
What`s the role essentials:
- Collaborate with stakeholders on key strategic, operational, and financial analyses to support decision making
- Help drive the preparation of weekly reviews/materials to assess performance of business, monitor daily/weekly performance to dig into trends, seek out opportunities and insights to improve performance, to help the team drive execution cross-functionally.
- Leverage research, partner data and financial business models to size new partner opportunities and support strategic decision making
- Conduct desktop research to rapidly understand market, partner and competitive landscapes
- Own and maintain performance forecasting across various markets, teams and verticals to support strategic planning
- Team operational support: Create, improve and maintain high volumes of daily and weekly reports, monthly management reviews, ad-hoc analysis, ongoing PO and code ordering. Coordinate and maintain commercial deal update reporting dashboard.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment, with extensive planning forecasting and business modelling, preferably with an investment banking background
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined to work effectively autonomously, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame key questions and the analyses needed to solve complex problems.
- Extreme proficiency with MS Excel is a minimum, experience working with relational databases, data, and reports; SQL, Tableau knowledge a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with senior executives, including via formal presentations
- Bachelor Degree from a premier institution; MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
This is an immediate role so please click `apply`
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.