Job Title: Category Manager
Kelly Services are working in partnership with multinational technology company specialising in e-commerce, retail, and technology. They are looking to hire Category manager for UK and Europe to join their London operation.
What`s the role essentials:
- Hands on source-to-pay procurement process with multiple categories focus (mainly in IT & Telcom, Facility Services & Marketing Services), mainly operates in-house group procurement platform.
- Provides full process support with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to achieve business targets by implementing sourcing & procurement execution within the group procurement policy and procedures. Enhance user experience both internal & external by sound project planning & correspondence, as well as timely reactions in addressing queries & problem solving.
- Keep constant collaboration with central Group Procurement team overseas, as well as other regional teams, to maintain the synergy of category strategies, process improvement, and best practice sharing of overseas procurement operation.
- Collaborates with other functions such as Finance, Legal, HR in maintaining overall process control and mutual key performance metrics.
- Executing project-based sourcing with guidance of the line manager. Develop local category strategy and expand local supply base.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor`s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Finance, or related disciplines.
- Experienced as an indirect category buyer role at least in category - IT, Marketing, Corporate Services or CRE. Cross-category experience is a plus.
- Fast learner in a very dynamic and fast pace environment
- Patient with sense of customer care, open-minded and willing to proactively weigh in problem solving.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, other European language is a plus.
- Familiar with online procurement tools as well as major IT tools. Advance user of Excel and Power Point, or database tools is a plus.
This is an immediate role so please click `apply`
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.