· Pick and pack precious metals for despatch to customers
· Receive, bulk-count and package bank notes in readiness for despatch and exporting
· Monitor and reconcile inventory to ensure that inventory levels are correct
· Coordinate with the Team Leader to prioritize daily output and work as part of a team to achieve maximum productivity and ensure service levels of the Inventory Solutions Centre are met
· Support the Team Leader in undertaking various ad hoc tasks including receipt of consignments, vaulting, inventory balancing and updating inventory spreadsheets on Excel.
· Identify and report any and all discrepancies immediately to the Team Leader
· Liaise and communicate with customers and Team Leader and Inventory Solutions Centre Manager to improve ways of working/optimize efficiency, and providing subject matter expertise/sharing information
· Ensure efficiency, accuracy, and compliance in cash handling and precious metal, processing, and procedures; including performing any secondary checks/counts of Custodian work to ensure precision
· Work in all areas of the Inventory Solutions Centre to provide cover for staff absence (holidays, sickness, training)
· Work by example and champion the values and behaviours of the organization to promote a culture of accountability, customer focus, and trust
The scope of decision making for this position is within the Inventory Solutions Centre area(s) the Cashier is assigned to; decisions made predominately affect the tasks that need to be completed to meet customer demands and are largely influenced by the customer's rules and regulations.
Knowledge & Experience
· Ideally a minimum of 3 grades A-C at GCSE, including Math and English
· Process driven and logical thinker
· Self-motivated; with the ability to remain engaged with standard operational tasks
· Proven real-time decision making ability in a high pressure environment
· Committed to delivering outstanding customer service; desire to exceed customer expectations
· Flexible attitude; with the ability to work comfortably in an environment where assignments have short lead times and one must mobilize/act quickly
· Great sense of ownership and accountability
To assist in the management of internal and external relationships; to manage customer expectations and balance the time lines for task completion for the various customers of the Inventory Solutions Centre, in order to meet service levels. A self-motivator.
The Inventory Solutions Centre is a dynamic environment where priorities can change quickly from hour to hour; the post-holder must be able to demonstrate flexibility, be able to adapt to a changing and challenging environment and able to manage the pressure of working in such an environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.