A waste innovation company which is researching and developing an AI - based computer vision that will sort and label millions of different items of recyclable waste. This is a ground-breaking computer technology which will allow the automatic sorting of waste.
With a technology development partnership with Microsoft and funding from the UK government and a high number of high-profile Venture Capitalist funds, my client is looking to be a global leader in the world of waste management and part of the green revolution. They are now seeking a C Developer to join their groundbreaking team.
This is an opportunity to be part of a world changing product from the start.
You will play a critical role in developing the code that powers their devices. As part of the engineering team you will implement Nvidia deep stream pipelines using Gstreamer and computer vision models to detect trash! The pipeline will run on the latest edge devices, deployed within waste facilities to provide metrics and data to the client plus soon power a robotic arm!
The role is dynamic and requires strong capabilities in C/C++, and knowledge about the gstreamer/deepstream framework or GPU programming. Our code runs on Nvidia jetsons so experience hacking or hobbying with all kinds of IOT hardware is a plus.
My client strongly believes in upskilling and has a number of highly talented engineers to help with training. You will put you on courses to improve your qualifications and fill-in any gaps, so don't worry if you do not currently have all the skills. We value commitment and personality over current ability.
My client believes they are on the verge of changing the world and by joining a small but dedicated team of 14 you can go to work every day knowing you're making a difference. There's no time to waste!
* Take ownership of the code that runs on our devices, and make it greater than great
* Hacking and tuning models from the computer vision team to run at full-speed on GPU chips
You're a good fit if you:
* Are passionate about the green revolution
* Are ambitious and want to change the world
* Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn and adapt
* Are excited about being an early-stage hire in a startup
* Have a demonstrable history of being an obsessed hacker
* Strong experience in C/C++ development
* Experience with gstreamer/deepstream or GPU programming
* Knowledge of CUDA
* Experience with all kinds of IOT devices
* £50-60k salary
* 0-0.5% equity
* Unlimited holidays!
* Flexible working hours and location
* Extensive upskilling opportunities
* Career growth opportunities as the company grows
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.