Job Title: Business Support Specialist - Supplier Enablement Lead
Hourly Rate: £11.95 per hour
Duration: 6 Months
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
We have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With our innovative service offerings, we enable our customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
Your new job
As the Supplier Enablement Lead you will focus on day-to-day management of the enablement project.
- Coordinating supplier data collection
- Creating and supplier communications
- Supporting supplier training webinars/summits
- Reinforcing solution compliance with suppliers
- Being a point of contact to monitor the generic customer email inbox
- Follow up and escalate with internal stakeholders
- Planning, organisation and coordination skills
- Experience of dealing with vendor issues
- Experience in Ariba Supplier Enablement & Ariba Upstream and Downstream (preferable)
- Analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.