Job - Business Support Specialist
Salary - £12 p/h
Temporary - 6mths - possible extension
Remote working - can be based anywhere
Strong analytical skills. Ability to manage large amounts of information and analysis into clear and insightful communication and output.
- Planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate teamwork, ability for multi-tasking and working under high pressure deadlines.
· Manage and analyze data feeds received from stakeholders
· Ensure all data is fit for purpose and review the raw data
Good understanding of data structure and relationships between data elements
Knowledge of relevant procurement master data and understanding of dependency to business
Able to communicate with both the business as well as data teams across the different work streams required (Procurement, Finance, Sales, Project, Master Data etc.)
· Knowledge of Relational Database Structure
· Skilled in Microsoft Office product including profient in Excel
· Detail orientated with a strong ability to stay focused
· Can communicate ideas clearly and effectively in a team environment
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Must have the ability to think and act independently
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
· Time management and organizational skills
Key Performance Indicators
* Appropriate service provided to Fujitsu.
* Service performance and operational level agreements.
* Maintains an awareness of the specialized knowledge.
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Service performance and maintains an appropriate escalation process.
* Role model and performance plus.
* Positive personal image.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.