Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Hourly Rate: £9.33 per hour
Duration: Temporary, Until December 2021
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With their innovative service offerings, they enable their customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
About the role
You will be responsible for providing a support service to a specialist team, ensuring problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Dealing with problems, diagnosis and recommendations for resolutions
- Liaising with other business units, building professional relationships
- Planning and organising own workload
- Storing and reporting information, ensuring accurate entry of data
- Dealing with customer information and understanding customer needs
- Good time management
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a support team
- IT literate
- Accuracy in entering data and customer information
Due to the nature of the environment for this role you will be required to undergo security clearance once successful. If you are interested in the role and have the required skills, please apply with your CV.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.