Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Duration: 6 Months
Hourly Rate: £9.33 per hour
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe. They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With their innovative service offerings, they enable their customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
Your new job
- Timesheet management
- Timesheet entry and troubleshooting
- Providing an Administration support service for a specialist team
- Ensuring problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Analysing and diagnosing problems or issues
- Maintaining relevant data for the team
- Ensuring accurate records for the ability to report on data
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- MS Office experience including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Able to engage with colleagues on a range of levels
- Using own initiative, being proactive
- Able to work as part of a team
If you are interested and have the skills as required, please apply with your CV to take advantage of the opportunity! This role is start beginning of January until the end of June.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.