Business Support Administrator
The role holder will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the specialist area and be responsible for a specific set of tasks within this discipline. Basic knowledge of the specific field and of relevant tools and methods.
* Support. Provides a specialised support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution to the team leader or manager in order to maintain appropriate service for the business unit, area or team.
* Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team as well as throughout Fujitsu in order to maintain the appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the business unit, area or team.
* Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
* Storing and reporting information. Maintains appropriate data relevant to the specified role for the business area or team to ensure accurate records and the ability to report when necessary to management.
* Communication. Communicates effectively by using appropriate questioning, listening and presentation skills for colleagues, managers and customers in order to express and convey information appropriately for the business area or team's requirements.
* Standards. Operates processes, standards and practices and recognises where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business unit, area or team as well as Fujitsu.
* Business awareness. Recognises the business impact of their role to the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
* Personal Development. Maintains a depth of knowledge in their area and takes initiative to extend knowledge in order to ensure personal contribution to the team.
Key Performance Indicators
* Meets performance goals as set
* Personal development plan kept up to date
* Strategic goals and targets are met
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
* Good time management.
* Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
* Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
* Agreed standard of measurement.
* Team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
* Up to date skills are maintained
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.