Our Client is a leading engineering business based in Worcester. The company currently require a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join the business,
- As a Business Analyst your responsibility is understanding the vision of the business and translating that vision into understandable requirements for the development teams.
- You are going to interact with business users and subject matter experts, project management, technical development, quality assurance, and end user.
- This role will help grow and improve the porforlio of Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions and it will actively contribute at improving the business using data insights.
- Understand and document complex business processes in an environment having many Enterprise Applications used by various sectors.
- Ensure the requirements are correctly implemented by the development teams and they are using the right data sources.
- Facilitate development of solutions that combine knowledge of business processes and issues, technological options, and process facilitation techniques.
- Passionately demonstrate internally and externally how data insights fuel transformation while showcasing the value of the existing business intelligence solutions.
- Exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with key stakeholders in the organization to drive AA&BI role clarity and effective cross-team collaboration.
Identify and document data insights best practices to further grow the success of the AA & BI team.
- Sustained experience in Business Analysis focusing on Business Intelligence solutions delivery required.
- Sustained experience implement change management required.
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers required.
- Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Strong understanding of the Business Intelligence concepts like data warehouse, data platform, reports, dashboards required.
- Experience with a variety of relational database servers is preferred - Oracle, SQL Server required.
- Proven ability to capture the customer's requirements and mapping them to existing enterprise systems needs to technical solutions required.
- Significant experience in data conversions and master data management experience defining, testing, and troubleshooting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne/Oracle EBS to 3rd party system data interfaces required.
- Demonstrated competency in project planning and delivery required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, finance, equivalent education and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Sustained experience in a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP or Oracle EBS environment with significant hands-on business experience working and supporting in finance, capital asset management or procurement modules required.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) desired.
- Prior work experience in capturing business requirements for complex Business Intelligence solutions required.
- Prior work experience in project oversights methods and standards desired.
- Active involvement in the delivery of BI related solutions to real world application required.
- Up to £60,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.