Our client is a long-established international IT training services provider, based in Worcester, seeking an ambitious organized self-starter to develop new and existing business within their contract's division, dealing with the NHS.
The role is business development within the NHS developing new and existing relationships with key stakeholders, putting together bids and tenders and maintaining existing contracts, as well as working through 3rd parties.
What we are looking for?
- Previous business development / contract implementation and management experience.
- Knowledge of working with and managing complex framework agreements and dealing with and selling to multiple contacts ideally with NHS Trusts.
- Ideally knowledge of Training solutions and programme management.
- Creative self-starter
- Ideally experience of working within the IT services sector.
- Adopt a strategic approach.
If you have proven and demonstrable Business Development experience, dealing with complex framework agreements then I am keen to speak with you, please apply immediately.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.