Our Client is a leading electronic manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire. The company currently require a talented Sales and Business Development Manager to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
We are recruiting for an Sales and Business Development Manager in the UK to support, manage, and drive the development growth of our products, to allow year on year growth.
The role is home-based and reports to the Sales Director of the company.
- Build business by identifying and selling and maintaining great relationships with our customers
- Forecast and book products to ensure that sales targets are met
- Organise, manage and drive sales to support sustained growth in assigned region
- Properly articulate value proposition of growing product portfolio on all customer levels
- Assist the engineering team in the design-in and development cycle of new products and for managing the seamless and speedy execution of sales and engineering projects
- Analyse market, identify and quantify New Business Opportunities.
- Efficiently co-ordinate pre and post-sales support to achieve customer satisfaction
- Assist in developing short, medium and long term sales plans
- Timely, budget, forecast and report for the region
- Review and present proposals (product selection, design solutions and project objectives) to customers
- Ensure on-time customer delivery of all information, including samples and supporting design and product verification activities
- Help the quality and engineering teams to solve problems with applications with on-site evaluation and detailed discussion with customers
- Update and maintain CRM (SFDC) system covering the customers in the region
The successful candidate must possess the following competencies and background:
- Technical knowledge of sensor products
- Experience within the Process Control sector is critical.
- Proven experience in sales of a technical product
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Proven ability to build relations with stakeholders at all levels within organisations, both internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership, analytical, influencing and decision-making skills
- Be enthusiastic and can demonstrate excellent communication and social skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Additionally, it would be advantageous to possess some of the following experiences:
- Track record of (double digit) sales growth per annum
- Experience of working with sensor products (i.e. in associated industries, such as furnace manufacturing, heat treatment, furnaces, consumables)
- Experience of Temperature Measurement within the Aerospace sector and familiarity of AMS2750E
- Experience of selling an industrial field based service/calibration offering
- Knowledge of Pressure and Flow measurement principals and associated products.
- Calibration knowledge an advantage.
- Experience in selling in multiple markets (Industrial, Manufacturing and Aerospace)
- Up to £45,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.