Business Development Manager
Positions UK Wide
6 Month Contract
Kelly Services are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our clients team in the UK. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new revenue by identifying new home and hospitality leads to add to our clients company network. This role will also lead prospective new partners in the hospitality industry onto the company network by leading the structuring and negotiating new contracts. Take the reign of our expansion project in Europe and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and technology led business that is transforming the era of Hospitality industry!
Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
* Constant research on the catchment and identify key homes which can be acquired to do business with the company
* Meet homeowners and sell the company Vision of providing comfortable stays for many
* Build a joint business plan with the home owners in order to have a profitable business association
* Periodically review SLA's signed off with the home owners
* Develop, evolve and execute strategies to identify and add quality supply to the pipeline
* Adhere to the business norms and ensure profitability through effective P&L Management.
* Liaise with the key stakeholders from lead generation through home go-live
* Resolve issues arising between home Owners, Transformation Team & Operations Team
* Update key market trends and real estate developments in the designated area
Required Skills Business Development Manager:
* 3+ years of experience in sales. Structuring and negotiating complex deals and solving business problems.
* Business savvy and a sales-oriented professional who will help in establishing the company as a key technology driven, home network in the defined region
* Demonstrates high ethical values and analytic skills
* Fluency in English
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Richard Hendry in the Newcastle Office or apply now.
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.