Job Title: Business Centre Manager
Location: Lenton, Nottingham
Hourly Rate: £17.51
End Date: 1st April 2022
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with Nottingham City Council. They are seeking a Business Centre Manager to coordinate the delivery of suitable accommodation for the development of Nottingham businesses.
About the job role
You will be leading the Business Centre Investment and Development Strategy to develop business accommodation that meets the needs of SME businesses.
- Providing effective property management of the Business Centre including
- Risk assessments
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Facility management
- Contractor management
- Tenancy management
- Lettings and agreements
- Site inductions
- Taking the lead on delivery specific projects
- Preparing reports and business cases documentations
- Build relationships across the service and council
- Understanding of laws relating to business tenancies and risk management
- Knowledge of procurement and contract management
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Experience or qualification in Strategic Business Development and Team Leading
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.