We are looking for a talented Business Administrator to join our Engineering team for our Engine Business Segment in Darlington.
This is a full-time permanent role, working 37.5 hours per week. Fully flexible around working hours if core business hours are covered. Salary £32,200 - £36,200 depending on experience
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Acts as an extension of senior management ensuring a positive customer experience while being the representative of senior management to others.
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, overseeing visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Arranges and coordinates travel arrangements including expense reports and visa/passport requirements.
- Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyses information for management use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations and news releases.
- Facilitates smooth communications between senior management, coworkers, senior management, and external parties.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of management records and files.
- Monitors, reviews, and approves standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Reports required information on a regular basis as assigned.
- Performs various tasks using independent judgement and discretion, e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Communicates effectively
- Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals.
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Great attention to detail
- Product Development or Project Management background would be an advantage
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.