Full Time, Ongoing Contract
Kelly Services, working on behalf of their global renewable energy client are recruiting for a Business Administrator looking for an immediate start for the right candidate. Due to the current Covid-19 situation you will be expected to work remotely until our client is safely able to allow all staff to return to their office. In light of this, the type of candidate that we require is someone who feels very comfortable working independently and picking up new tasks and systems with only remote support available from colleagues.
As the Business Administrator dedicated to our clients Joint Venture, you will play a key role directly supporting the Board of Directors, to organise and enable the operation of the company. During 2021, activities will focus on the set-up of the newly formed company, with more operational business administration activities developing over time.
Joining our client early in the establishment of the new business, you will play a critical role in getting systems and processes established for the effective running of the company. We are looking for someone bringing strong planning and organisational skills, with experience of setting up systems such as document control, filing and financial operations, budgeting and reporting.
The successful candidate will need to collaborate and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business & within the JV, to drive forward an effective partnership between the two organisations.
- Scheduling and managing the preparation for key meetings and committees
- Attending and recording Board of Directors' meetings
- Coordinating the delivery of decision making materials in line with governance procedures
- Supporting the budgeting process, working closely with the Head of Finance.
- Establishing and maintaining systems for record keeping, document management and reporting
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly business reports to Directors and Shareholders
- Diary and administration support to the Head of Strategic Development.
We would love to hear from candidates that meet some (but not necessarily all) of the below:
- Previous experience in a similar role with responsibilities for administration and company management activities
- Strong understanding of business governance and decision making structures
- Proactive and positive attitude to see and solve challenges in a start up environment
- Good written communication, including recording of actions and taking records of meetings
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Background in the energy, finance, construction or legal sectors is an advantage.
The location of this position is Edinburgh, but home-working is supported
This role is open as a job-share and flexible hours role.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nick Wildsmith on 0191 261 0919.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.