Branch Service Manager - Agricultural Equipment
Salary: 38k + Benefits
Location - Kent
We are recruiting for knowledgeable and hands-on Branch Service Manager, to provide exceptional diagnostic and repairs to customer equipment whilst supporting and planning all scheduled maintenance tasks to external customers, our client is a forward-thinking business looking to invest and develop you into being the best you can be, with a real family feel this company is really going places.
About the position:
* Responsible for the day to day scheduling of the workshop
* Ensuring that the quality of work leaving is of the highest standard
* Provide technical and practical experience to mentor and assist the current technicians
* Hands-on maintenance of agricultural and heavy plant machinery
* Conducting tool and van checks to ensure they are to the company standard.
* Keeping Health & Safety of work at the top of mind.
* Supporting on the creation of training plans and new equipment talks with all technicians
* Meeting with customers and listening to the needs to repair the equipment thoroughly.
Successful candidates will have:
* Previous mechanical knowledge and experience is essential
* Experience of supervising a team
* Customer service, knowledge of providing the customer with the best service that they can receive.
* Ability to look at schematics and understand to problem solve.
* Problem-solving is essential along with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks effectively.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more details please apply today to express your interest.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.