Remote/ Cheltenham (flexible working as required)
£25,000 / study support/ plus bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Cheltenham-based fintech business. Continued growth has led to the creation of this latest position, requiring a bright bookkeeper to join the team.
The business offers good flexibility to work from home when needed and progression opportunities in the longer term. Given their rapid growth, we'd like someone who comes from an equally fast-paced environment or has the appetite to thrive in one.
Day to day duties will involve:
- Inputting & processing invoices / data - including Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, creation of payment runs, allocation of cash receipts & payments
- Data validation
- Assisting with month end processes
- Statement reconciliation
- Dealing with client queries
- Updating client accounts
- Assisting in financial analysis as requested
- Supporting the client director regarding the management of all client relationships
To be successful in this role you need to be AAT qualified (or a studier) with previous experience in a similar position. You will also have a flexible, adaptable attitude, with a desire to be part of an exciting, growing company - we'd love to hear from you!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.