Booking Coordinator Position - Remote working
35 hrs per week (overtime avail)
Salary - £15 ph
Are you super organised and looking for a new exciting challenge whilst working from home? If so then this role could be for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy, growing niche business who are looking for someone who is extremely organised, quick thinking, friendly, thrives on challenge, has outstanding written communication skills and can work under pressure.
You will write emails accurately using correct spelling and grammar whilst adhering to the MCT tone of voice in all communications. You will have great attention to detail and be fastidious in checking details to make sure every item sent is fully accurate and correct. You must be able to manage and respond to multiple demands on your time and have the initiative and common sense when dealing with day-to-day tasks. You must be open and able to learn new technical terms and software specific to live subtitling and also have a basic understanding of Audio Visual terms such as HDMI, PowerPoint, vision mixers, sound desk.
- Experience in using office 365 in a business environment
- Working knowledge of video conferencing platforms such as Skype, Zoom, WebEx
- Evidence of experience of working remotely and managing a busy 9.00-5.00pm workload from your home office
- High standard of English spelling and grammar and attention to detail in written material
- Excellent internet connection preferably by ethernet
Carrying out your tasks you will need:
- The ability to manage and prioritise tasks coming in from a very busy inbox, you will need to show evidence of this at interview
- Manage a bespoke booking system that contains a busy diary, your job will be to follow multiple bookings from first entering into the booking system and administration around delivery of the booking to its end. You will be sourcing and matching Stenographer skills to each booking and balancing both the diary and the stenographer workload daily and weekly. Recording and seeking financial details in order to support the finance department
- Working with stenographers and clients to gather and supply all the information needed in good time to prepare for their booking
- Liaising with clients to obtain information in order to advise the best set up for their event and platform to provide live captions for their events
- As most of your first contact with clients will be via email or phone, you will need to be able to respond in a helpful and friendly manner to build trust quickly in order to win new business
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.