Location - Flexible / Remote
Salary - Competitive - Depending on Experience
To drive us forward through 2021 and beyond, we are hiring a Bid Writer and Response Lead to help the sales team convert more business to wins across EMEA.
We are Kelly. You could say we invented the modern recruitment industry. But that was then. Now we want to look towards the future. Towards #whatsnext. At Kelly, we're disruptors. Leaders of the pack. Innovative pioneers. Working across Kelly's key specialisms, we want to increase our share of the recruitment market. We already have an impressive portfolio of customers and are looking to build on this.
Producing written proposal and presentation content will form the central part of your role. We need you to show Kelly's value proposition clearly and concisely in response to formal sales opportunities (we know them as 'tenders'). Naturally, this requires close attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines. An equally important part is ensuring the coordination and completion of each tender by working with a number of internal stakeholders all across EMEA. Because of this, you'll have networking opportunities with all corners of the business. In the first couple of months, you'll take time to understand the Kelly Services business and solutions portfolio. This is to make sure you're articulating our competitive advantage within tender responses and keeping our win rate sky-high! By now, you will have gathered you'll need strong literacy skills, and ideally, you'll be armed with a creative eye and the capability to create visually appealing and well-structured pitches to support our sales guys when they are in front of a client.
- Planning, managing and coordinating tenders to deadlines
- Analysing opportunities, making sure they are relevant and responded to effectively
- Producing creative, bespoke, engaging (and compliant) documentation
- Giving creative input into making presentations for the client-facing sales teams
- Assisting in the solution creation and development phases
- Engaging with all relevant areas of the business, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, Compliance and Risk
- Working with Bid Management / Proposal Software
- Assisting the win to implementation phase to ensure a smooth transition
- Management of live and historical bids to include status tracking and win/loss ratios
- Assisting in the creation and management of central proposal library
- Reporting upon all wins and losses to aid future development of bid function
- Assisting the wider Sales team through opportunity researching and trend analysis
- Creating a Sales tool kit - in conjunction with Marketing and Bid Teams
- Competitive Salary + additional benefits
- Training opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible / Remote working available
- Training opportunities in a number of programs/courses will be available to support professional development.
Person Specification (Essential)
- Native / Fluent English
- Strong literacy skills
- Experience working with MS Suite
- Ability to work independently with experience of doing this
- Experience working to deadlines
Person Specification - one or more of the below desirable
- 2 + experience in marketing / design industry
- Degree in English / Marketing / Creative subject
- Experience working with design - Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.