Job Title: B2B Project and Communications Manager
Location: Central London (close to Oxford Circus) Working from home initially
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 (hourly equivalent)
Duration: 6 Months, Temporary- Immediate Start
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a global company whose products are used around the world every minute of every day. Based in Central London they are seeking an experienced B2B Project and Communications Manager to join their team on an initially 6 month contract.
About the job role
You will be supporting 2 large projects and working closely with the Programs and Business Development Manager providing support in the following areas:
- Project manage the creation of customer success stories working with a 3rd party creative/copywriting agency and our in-country channel teams and partners.
- Supporting the identification of the right stories
- Liaising to get agreement to create stories; brief and review creative assets
- Guiding external copywriters/editorial and graphic/video & audio production;
- Analyse, document & share the success of the project.
- Lead and execute the communication for a flagship annual channel event
- Delivering awareness communications, invite/registration communication, survey & post-event summaries
- Tasks include editorial creation and working with a 3rd party for graphic/video & audio production
- Other tasks may include supporting the development of a communication strategy and creating initial editorials for a channel program newsletter, a channel program engagement campaign and launch of a new staff engagement program.
- Experience in Marketing & Communications industry, editorial experience essential
- Experience in B2B, channel or technology industry, channel sales exposure essential
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage numerous projects on different topics simultaneously
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in navigating collaborative decision making with disparate virtual teams
- Ability to influence without organisational authority
- A passion for technology & innovation
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in program management, development and execution of staff engagement, brand advocacy or trade marketing programs
- Additional language skills would be beneficial
This is a temporary role for 6 months, with the potential to extend for a further 3-6 months
Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with some flexibility required to meet business needs
You will be expected to travel to the London office 2/3 days per week once restrictions allow, with working from home for the initial stages
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.