An educational establishment in Nottingham based on 3 sites is seeking an Assistant Premises Leader
The main duties are to carry out all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the fabric and grounds of the school.
This includes security, cleanliness, porterage, monitoring contracts/contractors, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs, advising the School Business Manager/ Head of School on suggested improvements to the general school environment.To improve the productivity of site management and to carry out pre-planned maintenance programmes.
- To ensure that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are effectively undertaken
- To oversee any premises related projects, builds or refurbishment
- To oversee the Trust's designated health and safety information system, ensuring it is maintained accurately and deadlines are met
- To be responsible for the health & safety of the site
- To undertake repairs and DIY projects o To create and maintain an effective premises team ensuring that the changing needs of the school are met through training and development of the premises staff
- To delegate tasks as appropriate to other site staff or outside contractors, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- To monitor the performance of the cleaning contractor and liaise with the area manager to ensure a clean, tidy and well maintained school environment
37 hours per week.
Monday to Friday
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.