Our Client are a leading is a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Associate Director (Quantity Surveying) to join the business.
- Account management
- Attend sector led events locally and nationally to promote the business
- Work closely with colleagues across all service lines to identify opportunities to cross-sell complementary services
- Play a key role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to our clients.
- Act as the lead for commercial services multi-disciplinary teams and reviewing and reporting on all aspects of projects
- Responsible for providing effective and efficient administration of project accounts and the management of internal job costings in relation to resource requirements
- Able to work independently within a multidisciplinary team across various locations
- Responsible for writing, editing and preparing client reports as well as reviewing commercial situation and advising the client accordingly.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in preparing estimates for property related developments
- Experience in preparing tender and contract documentation
- Public Sector experience is essential
- Experience of successfully interfacing with clients at senior level
- A practical understanding of construction risk and commercial management
- Strong experience in both pre and post contract cost management services
- A sound technical quantity surveying knowledge demonstrating established experience
- Experience of managing project commercial teams and supporting other colleagues
- Able to demonstrate effective and efficient post-contract administration
- Knowledge and understanding of the key commercial issues relating to works delivered in both the private and public sector
- IT skills, such as Office, Outlook, BIM / CAD measure, Cost Planning software e.g. Cost-X.
- Up to £65000 plus a comprehensive benefits package,
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.