Our Client are a leading engineering business based in Bristol. The company currently require a talented Associate Director to lead the Quantity Surveying team.
- Managing and delivering a Quantity Surveying consultancy services.
- Embed high quality processes and tools to improve performance.
- Contribute to business development and business growth.
- Oversee income and costs for the Quantity Surveying team.
- Ensure that a clear Business Development and Marketing Strategy, aligned to the Business Plan, is developed.
- Act as the main Quantity Surveying focused market-facing individual for the company in the transport market.
- Work closely with colleagues across all service lines to identify opportunities to cross-sell complementary Quantity Surveying services and Contract Management
- Play a key role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities
- Developing new business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Develop the Quantity Surveying budgets and targets, and take responsibility for delivery of same
- Recruiting new team members to support continued growth
- Be a focal point and leadership figure for the Quantity Surveying team.
- Ability to deal with Clients and/or within the business at a senior level experience of client management and development.
- Maintain service quality standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement and technical excellence.
- Provide guidance, leadership, mentoring and technical expertise to team members.
- Take responsibility for some key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients.
- Highway-orientated Public Sector experience is essential
- Strong experience in both pre and post contract cost management services
- Experience of key client account management
- Hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS.
- Detailed knowledge of working within the Quantity Surveying and Consultancy Services market.
- Management experience of successful project delivery from inception to handover.
- Competitive salary offered plus car allowance and comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.