Our Client is a leading electronic manufacturing business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Assistant Production Manager.
Purpose of the Role:
- To both support and deputise for the Production Manager. ·
- Daily planning and production management. ·
- To take primary responsible for a range of essential SAP and other database related processes. ·
- To become the conduit between Production and Logistics.
- Production planning
- Supervision of Operators and Line leaders
- Preparation of production packs.
- Collate daily yield, output, and efficiency figures. ·
- Deputise for the Production Manager when they are off-site (with support).
- Duties will include planning and supervising shop-floor work.. ·
- To become an integral part of the Operations department. ·
- To become the primary interface with Logistics and Dispatch.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent planning skills (product and people).·
- IT skills.
- Excellent people skills. · ·
- Good communication skills. ·
- Delegation skills.
- Able to prioritise when under pressure. ·
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary offered plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.