Assistant Financial Accountant
£25,000-£30,000 + study support
Excellent opportunity to work for an Evesham-based organisation. Our client has a small close-knit finance team and a plethora of internal projects that you can get involved in. Ideally you will come from a Financial Accounting background with exposure to statutory accounting procedures.
Duties for the role include:
- VAT accounting and reporting including preparation and filing of Intrastat returns
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Month-end procedures
- Balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Processing expenses and payment runs and providing payroll support where necessary
- Supporting with the preparation of budgets and covering AP and credit control as required
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Financial Accountant
To be successful in this position you will be:
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT qualified or part-qualified (QBEs will be considered as well)
- Have great attention to detail
- A confident Excel user
- Experience in SAP (advantage)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.