From £12 per hour
My client an established engineering service provider are seeking an experienced Electrical Motor Rewinder for one of their manufacturing plants based in West Bromwich.
You will be responsible for producing a fully wound components, for delivery to final assembly, ensuring all specifications are met as laid out in the company quality procedures and routines.
- Responsible for work to be completed as per drawings conforming to process specifications, visual standards, operator checklist and quality plans.
- Interpret engineering drawings.
- Carry out pre-winding checks, ref. Bill of material and order material.
- Cutting, forming and fitting stator/rotor connections.
- Fault finding and repairing across a variety of components.
- Manage material needs on workplace.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement to support production procedures.
- Ensuring your working area is kept neat and tidy at all times and general housekeeping maintained to assist with Health and Safety procedures.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Winder competent in a variety of gearboxes, motors and pumps.
- Relevant winding experience including technical qualifications or apprenticeships.
- Competent in AC/DC motors and 3 Phase.
- Interpret drawings, planning sheets and records and other documents needed for all assembly activities
- Experience working within a Lean Manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of workplace health and safety practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to stay positive in the face of adversity.
- Adaptable and flexible - able to think and act quickly under time constraints.
- The attitude and will to want to make a difference.
- Problem solver with a methodical approach and an eye for detail.
- Flexible approach.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week, along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.