£24.00 per hour
Kelly Services, working on behalf of a Global Financial company who specialise in Electronic Payment are keen to speak with Experienced Android Developers for a contract position.
We are especially interested in applicants with a background in Android/Kotlin Development, ideally with extensive payments industry experience such as VISA/MasterCard and a proven track record in the use of tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jira XRay and Bitbucket.
The Developer is responsible for contributing to fit for purpose quality outcomes for our customers, specifically this means
* Work on development work packages as directed by product owner
* Interact with offshore development
* Feedback on quality of deliverables from offshore team
* Run industry scheme testing such as Visa MasterCard and other acquirer scripts
* Work with stakeholders to establish what the acceptance criteria is for the outcomes we are looking to achieve.
* Work with other teams and wider stakeholders to work on inter dependencies and any blocking issues related to Development tasks.
* Constantly strive to find the most effective way to achieve quality through latest industry practices.
* Consult and interact with customers as required by project team.
* Represent the team at key project meetings such as scrums and triages.
Key Performance Objectives/Indicators:
* Level of defect discovery - phase, severity & velocity
* Customer feedback/satisfaction
* Level of rework required
* Evidence trail for issues raised and follow up as required
* Documented supporting processes that stand up to audit.
* Observational Feedback.
* Adoption of new working practices / processes / technology
* Hands-on, autonomous, self-motivated and must enjoy working within a changing & dynamic organisation.
* Able to work across multiple products and priorities.
* Be able to work under pressure.
* Be able to work with customers (both internal & external).
* Self-motivated with high level of energy and drive
* Professionalism and business ethics
* Problem solving.
* Attention to detail.
This is remote based position for a period of 2-3 months with a view of extension thereafter. Immediate starts are available for the right candidate.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.