Analysis Engineer- Duration of assignment is 20 weeks- £28.66 p/h - based in Milton Keynes
Kelly are supporting a diesel engine manufacturing company who are currently looking for an Analysis Engineer for their Milton Keynes site to support on a battery pack project on a temporary basis.
You will be working within a smaller team at Milton Keynes that's focus on developing and improving the electrical performance of a bus battery pack.
Role Specific requirements:
- Good background and understanding in engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics and thermodynamics)
- Design experience, able to make adjustments to existing models and provide sound design direction to improve components/systems ability to meet requirements
- Able to break down mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks and pass-fail criteria to asses designs
- Experienced in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time based accelerometer data, Frequency response plots, thermocouple data... etc.)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis essential ( transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration.. etc.)
- Skilled in Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis (LS Dyna, Ansys Explicit Dynamics)
- Experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Good reporting skills, able to portray analysis results to a wide range of audience and effectively providing guidance to key stakeholders
- Experience in scripting and automating repetitive tasks is a bonus
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.