AI/ML Engineer - Graduate / Early Career Level
We have an immediate temporary vacancy for an AI Algorithm Engineer to work for our client who is a global leader in medical technology, services & solutions. You will be a member of the Algorithm and AI group in Patient monitoring at their facility in Edinburgh.
You will participate in the development of novel algorithms for their patient monitoring R&D group. This will involve the development, training and testing of algorithms ready to be deployed within the clinical environment. The position will involve working closely with colleagues both in the UK and USA.
- Must be a team player with willingness to learn and grow
- Play the role of AI Engineer to aid in the development of our novel algorithms and AI technologies
- Work closely with Data and Algorithm scientists to understand the work and provide support
- Collaborate with the software delivery team
- Participate in technology reviews
- Create, maintain and manage documentation required in the performance of duties
Must Have: Minimum Qualifications
- Masters Degree in relevant discipline with a significant content in Machine Learning / AI
- Programming expertise in Python and/or Matlab
- Flexibility - you can independently solve problems as they arise, but are comfortable asking for help when you need it
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
Nice to Have
- PhD level degree
- Experience with C, C++ or C#
- Relevant experience in industry
- Experience in Deep learning frameworks e.g. PyTorch or Tensorflow or traditional ML
- Experience working with time series or computer vision projects
For more information on this excellent opportunity with our prestigious client please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.