Kelly Services are supporting a Global Technology client, specialists in Cloud Consulting & Project Engineering, they are seeking an Agile Digital Delivery Manager to work on a flagship portfolio for a global consultancy client.
Working closely with the product owner, the role remit will be to oversee Delivery, ensuring the project is landed on time, facilitating the agile ceremonies, communicating milestones and progress to the customer, working closely with the customer's domain experts to convert the feature map into stories for delivery.
- Deliver the project with an adaptive agile method based on scrum
- Leveraging stand ups, planning, demos, refinement, retrospectives
- Own the planning process and participate heavily in backlog creation
- Remove impediments and strive to optimise velocity
- Identify and enrich backlog items to ensure features and stories are clearly defined
- Use business analysis skills to engineer and document optimised process flows
- Develop an expert understanding of the customer's needs and champion them
- Uphold the quality of the end product
The successful post holder will be someone who likes to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly expanding organization, project leading on technological advancements in a forward-facing role, directly liaising with the customer. You will enjoy being in the midst of the action, able to get stuck in, inspire loyalty and drive in your team through your energy and passion for delivery. You will have an appreciation for an entrepreneurial/start-up culture, coupled with an attitude of getting the job done and diving into the detail to make things happen when needed.
MUST HAVE COMPETENCIES
- You will come from the Professional Services Industry (management consulting/ Financial services or related) with ideally 5-10 years+ in digital delivery/project management from a BA or Product owner background
- The successful post holder will have a proven track record in building and directing data heavy web-based applications in Cloud PaaS and/or SaaS environments
- You will be results oriented, process driven with significant Agile Methodology expertise
- An understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem (Azure, Power BI, .NET or Dynamics) would be advantageous
- As a capable Delivery Manager, you will be able to take the customer's requirements to turn in to actionable objectives for the technical engineering domain teams to deliver against
- A strong communicator with a consultative approach, confident working with the end client and managing digital product multi-disciplinary teams
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.