Role: Agency Strategy Manager
Location: Central London, West End WC2H
Duration: ASAP until 23rd October 2021
Pay Rate: £21 - £23 per hour
Our client, one of the Big Four multinational technology companies, is looking for an experienced Analyst and Project Manager to join their London team.
The UK Agency Insights and Strategy team drives the company's revenue growth with our most sophisticated agency partners, by creating the strategies and conditions necessary for successful partnership and mutual growth. This is a strategic, analytical and creative team.
As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you'll spend time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you'll use your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to extract meaningful business insights. Strong and impactful communication skills are essential for turning these insights into compelling recommendations that you will present to the most senior business leaders in the organisation.
In addition to the above, you will also be a key contributor to relevant client-facing strategic projects in partnership with Industry Managers and Industry Heads. At times, this will require end-to-end project management work using influence to drive outcomes.
- Work with senior stakeholders across the UKI business to uncover and present insights and strategies that will support our Agency partners in 2019 and beyond
- Grow your network through frequent cross-functional engagement starting with your home in the Agency team and extending to collaboration across all Sectors and partnership with the Specialist team
- Coach and mentor other members of the team
- Enjoy a broad scope of responsibility in performing various activities traditionally managed by Go to Market, Business Finance and Customer Solutions teams
- Gain a macro perspective across entire cross-channel UK business (not limited to a particular client, pod or even sector)
- Derive insights by investigating, sourcing, testing and manipulating internal data supplemented by industry and third-party research
- Develop narratives / presentations with data-driven business recommendations that align with Agency and client objectives
- Utilise a wide variety of data visualisation tools and methodologies to bring insights to life
- Lead strategic projects that add value to our customers, eg consulting with Agency partners on taking advantage of our data and APIs
- Influence upstream to ensure agency parity with vertical-first tools, systems and data
- BA/MA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing large data sets and complex spreadsheets / analysis
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualisation tools
- Project management experience and a track record of working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Preferred qualifications
- Demonstrable leadership in a diverse team environment with proven networking, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with the ability to present at all levels
- Takes ownership of projects/initiatives; comfortable working proactively and independently
- Organised and detailed individual who is able to prioritise and multi-task as well as work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the advertising agency landscape and curiosity about the digital advertising world / acquire and share knowledge of the agency ecosystem, its competitive landscape and key business issues
- Previous experience in a similar role or past experience in Consulting, Market Research, Marketing, Sales Finance or Sales Operations
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.