Africa - Music Specialist
Status: 6 months contract
Start date: March 2021
Do you work hard and having fun while doing it? Is music in your DNA?
We want to hear from you!
Our prestigious client is looking to appoint Africa - Music Specialist to join their global operations team. If you are passionate about the music, very hands on and have experience from behind the scene this would be a great opportunity to learn new systems and processes.
We are searching for a person that lives and breathes new music. The Specialist will serve as eyes and ears for new music in Africa
- Sourcing of popular and other music in Africa and global.
- Identifying fresh music for targeting, cross - checking, and reporting in timely fashion.
- Collaborating with global team to support various global operational programs.
- Exceptional localised awareness of Radio, DJ`s, TV, Video, Producers, Influencers, Social and Music Platforms in Africa.
- Intensive Cross- functional support to deliver correct results to users.
- Keen learner, able to learn key processes for operation and systems.
- Experience with information management and basic office software.
- Fast pace, hands on collaborative style.
If this sounds like you - please apply with CV and Cover Letter for review.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.